WELCOME TO ALAN CARR'S CHIT CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO ALAN CARR'S CHIT CHAT

100% Alan Carr Chat

Alan Carr OnlineAlan Carr Online  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pebbles2109

pebbles2109

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-13

hello........ Empty
PostSubject: hello........   hello........ EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:18 am

alan carr is wicked......i have met him loads of times....i have been to 16 friday night project shows and one ding dong.....i have photos but they on my other pc ,i will try and transfer them over....i went to the christmas special with girls aloud,and i got one of the balls that had the money on it....afterwards i met alan and he signed the ball for me....i have also been called an f...ing biatch by him......lmao.....i was sitting in the audience and i had bought in a paper clipping of this guy that drove a council mobility car into a flower stall,the funny thing was,the blokes name was alan carr......so i thought with his sence of humour he would find it funny....he stood and read it,and then chucked it at me and called me those words...e1 was laughing so much.....i met him after,and he signed it for me ..lol....loads a love tracey....aka..pebbles2109

love you alan....keep up the good work........also justin.....you 2 are a double act made in heaven lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

hello........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WELCOME TO ALAN CARR'S CHIT CHAT :: Alan Carr Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: